Sunday, July 24, 2016

I'm joining the Comment Challenge!

Hello! Today I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be joining this year's Summer Comment Challenge! This post will entail whatever expectations I might have, and some other information about this event! 

What's It About?

  • The Comment Challenge is an event hosted by Lana @ Flylef and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense.
  • It aims to promote interaction within bloggers and bookish people.
  • Bloggers will get partners, and they'll comment on each other's blogs depending on their preference (5-10 or 11-20. In my case, I actually forgot which one I picked... In any case I'll try to comment as much and as best as I can!)
  • August is the final month of this challenge, and there's a giveaway among the participants!

What I Look Forward To

Since I haven't participated in either June or July events, I'm very much looking forward to meet/interact with my fellow bloggers! I'm really trying to expand and grow as a blogger, and I think this challenge is a very good avenue to do so!


That's it for this little announcement! I really do hope for the best for this Comment Challenge! Oh and by the way, we're using the hashtag #commentchallenge2016 to spread updates!


4 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining us for August! We've had a blast so far and it's always wonderful to interact with new bloggers. Be sure to add the link to this sign-up post to the link-up (http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=638003) and I hope you enjoy the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My excitement is real! Thanks for letting me hop on!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Raffy!! Gave you a follow back! Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow back!

      Well.... Our summer vacation ended a month ago (Philippines), but thanks nevertheless! Hope you are, too!

      Delete